Using Teamsite 6.7.2 / Windows 2003Just made some changes to a subbranch name in Teamsite so that the name includes a hyphen. Changed all EA's on templates. But now, if I make a change to content in a template, and try to generate a file containing the content, no preview displays on generation and it used to. However, the change DOES display on our preview site.Any thoughts on what might be wrong? I thought about changing the iw.cfg, however...I made the same changes on our beta site, and I was able to preview while generating. No changes were made to the iw.cfg on beta. I don't have direct access to either box, which makes it difficult to troubleshoot the issue.
I'm still new to some aspects of Teamsite...
Take a step back. Does anything preview ? If you click on blah.html does it show ? What type of file is it ? HTML ? PHP ? ASP etc..
You'd have to talk to somebody who knows how to check/modify iwproxy remapping and has access to do it
If I click on any page link under htdocs within Teamsite, it doesn't preview. These are aspx files. But if I generate a page, although nothing previews, if I go to our preview site, my change displays.