Hi ,
I am trying to Install Teamsite 7.2.1 without Livesite and Site publiser. I am using Solaris 10 OS and Mysql 5.1.57 as external database and apache webserver. I am installing all different component in 2 groups. Ist I installed all 4 infrastructure components. Then I tried installing rest 3 i.e teamsite7.2.1 +Admin component+CSSDK soap Service. In GUI mode I am getting "Null pointer exception" after Reporting database Screen and installer does not move forward. This seems to be a bug in installer as it does ask for type of Database for Teamsite reporting DB.
Then I tried SILENT INSTALLER approach using property File installer.property to install all 3 components. The installer ran succesfully and installed teamsite succesfully but installer.log is giving error for "IR services not up" and thus CSSDK and Soap Service are not installed completely.
Jboss is up and running, The invertory.xml is giving status "INSTALLED" for Admin component and CSSDK soap service and "Completed" for Rest.
I am getting following output for iwirstat and iwirmapping.
bash-3.2# ./iwirstat.sh
ERROR connecting to IR Service
bash-3.2# ./iwirmapping.sh
--------Mapping file contents ----------
#saveFile
#Thu Jun 09 17:27:13 EDT 2011
UnifiedInstaller=69b3edb6-34e0-43c1-9ce4-a4e5e937b57f
TeamSite=f9f06607-e958-4732-95ea-9a671f7df87d
----------------------------------------
The
http://localhost:8080/iw-registry is giving HTTP 500 Internal Server error page.
Does any one faced this issue with TS 7.2.1 Any pointer on this would be highly appreciated