Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Full path of metatagger project in item
Richu
Hi All,
I have a below requirement:
Say I created a project in metatagger studio. It has three levels: L1,L2 and L3.
Now L1 has say 2 children L11 and L12
L2 has three children say L21, L22 and L23
L3 has three children say L31,L32 and L33
Now I deployed the project and then tag the file with this project. Using ADD/Edit button I selected L22 and clicked OK. Now I can see L22 in the textarea But my requirement is that it shud have L2\L22 (full path with parents)
Is this possible?
Hope you got the requirement?
Any kind of help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Richa
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Richu
Hi All,
Please help me out and let me know if the below requirement is possible?
Thanks,
Richa