Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
CSS on top of the page source
ivanho
Hi,
For our output html pages, there are some TeamSite-generated css displayed at the top of source code.
Has anyone getting the same problem ?
I'm using TS 7.0 on Windows 2008.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
I have not seen anything like that. Is this TPL or XSL ?
Can you make a simple DCR/DCT/TPL that shows it ?
When you run the HTML in TeamSite the Smart Context Editor is running (a lot of IWOV JavaScript) so if you view source you will see that, but it is not in the generated file or deployed out.
ivanho
I tried to view source during page Edit, Preview & HTML.
Found out that the css is included in the page after it is generated into HTML, even when using SitePublisher --> Generate HTML menu.
It is in the {!--ls:begin[stylesheet]--} section which has something like:
{style type ="text/css"}
body
{
margin:0;
}
.centerComponents
{
margin:auto;
text-align:left; ....
Pie Chart HTML5.rptdesign