Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
page creation under subfolders
remyah
We have TeamSite 7.2 in Solaris 10.
We have a site named APPFOLDERS and created subfolders under that to manage the .pages.
We need create a page under sites/APPFOLDERS/product/creditcard.page. But when I try go to the folder sites/APPFOLDERS/product/ and create a .page using file->new page option, the page is getting created under sites/APPFOLDERS.
Anyone encountered this issue. Please update
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rick Poulin
How are you getting into that folder? If you're expanding folders in the tree on the left, and then click "products" without giving the UI time to update, then that could be it. Dumb guess, but that's all I can think of. Never had any trouble with it.
Do you have the same issue with File -> New File?
remyah
Hi,
Initially I thought it was mistake from my part. But I tried it multiple times. I traverse to the subfolder and made sure the subfolder name is appearing in the URL below the Teamsite menu and then tried.
File-New File is creating files under subfolders. Only New page creation is having issue.
Regards,
Remyah.T
remyah
Hi ,
Support team confirmed that it is an issue with TeamSite 7.2. In the next software release for 7.2 it will be fixed.
Regards,
Remyah.T
Rick Poulin
:eek:
So I know Interwoven isn't renowned for its regression testing, but seriously? Not being able to create a file properly? Is TS 7.3 going to ship without a login screen?
rvanbent
You can create the page and then move it to the subfolder
TS-LS 7.2
Win2008