Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DCR properties does not show and "Object being looked up was not found"
FanTom
Environment:
SunOS 5.9, TS 6.5, OD 6.0.1.
I have a DCR in a workarea. I can open the DCR and edit it. Also checked iwattrib and iwextatrrib to check the values and all looks good.
But when in (CCPro &) data folder and on this particular DCR when I click on properties, it does not show the properties but throws a pop up with error
========================================================
com.interwoven.cssdk.common.CSObjectNotFoundException: (Object being looked up was not found)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.workflow.jni.CSWorkflowEngineJNIServer.getTasks(Native Method)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.workflow.jni.WorkflowServiceAdapterImpl.getTasks(WorkflowServiceAdapterImpl
=========================================================
I do see people have come across this problem and have resolved, but as suggested in some cases here on devnet, the solutions have not worked for me.
Also the others DCR's in the same location are good. So I copied this erring DCR to a different filename and that works all good. However, I need to retain the name of this erring DCR for it work through. So renaming it did not help.
Clues? Thanks in advance.
FanTom
Further Updates: I did enable the servletd loggers and this is what I see:
2010-04-05 16:44:56,387 [http-8080-Processor32] DEBUG com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.context.FormBeanUtils () - error in BeanUtils.getArrayProperty
java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: Unknown property 'currentPage'
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Check the above line.....
at org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtilsBean.getSimpleProperty(PropertyUtilsBean.java:1122)
at org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtilsBean.getNestedProperty(PropertyUtilsBean.java:686)
at org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtilsBean.getProperty(PropertyUtilsBean.java:715)
at org.apache.commons.beanutils.BeanUtilsBean.getArrayProperty(BeanUtilsBean.java:530)
at org.apache.commons.beanutils.BeanUtils.getArrayProperty(BeanUtils.java:161)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.context.FormBeanUtils.doGetProperty(FormBeanUtils.java:240)
Any pointers on how to fix this?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Try this.
Make a copy of your dcr. (for back up purposes only)
Delete the original dcr.
Submit the deletion.
Create a new dcr with the same name as the one you just deleted. (Creating a new dcr with the same name as a deleted dcr will re-associate it with the history of the dcr)
Submit the new dcr to staging.
Check the properties to see if error still exists.
Adam Stoller
You should probably also run an
iwfsck -d
on your backing store to make sure there isn't any problems there.