Hi expertsI have designed a form in Form Publisher. I have a Text box at the top of the form. In this text box there is some default value. Now I want to Bold, and color of the text displayed in the text box should be red and do not want to display the border of the text box.For this I am using custom css. I have created a css file. In that I have define the color and other attribute. I have updated the templating.cfg file for css. But the css is not applicable to my form.Can anyone tell me what the issue. where i have to made change. So that css will be applicable to the form.ThanksSanj
1) TeamSite 7.1.0 - sp12)iwmnt/***/***/***/***/WORKAREA/work/templatedata/***/test/mycss.cssiwmnt/***/***/***/***/WORKAREA/work/templatedata/***/test/datacapture.cfg3) templating.cfg<data-type dcr-type="xml" name="test" viewoptions dcr-autonaming="f" dcr-renaming="f" showtree="f" dcr-renamable="t" replicant-render="collapse-direct-children" container-render="normal" new_form-render="disallow-collapse" children-collapse-threshold="10" actionlist="save;" cssurl="webservername:81/mycss.css" />
IWHOME/httpd/iw/custom
<data-type ... cssurl="localhost:80/iw/custom/mycss.css"/>
<data-type ... cssurl="/iw/custom/mycss.css"/>
<table width='100%' cellpadding='4' cellspacing='0' border='0' id='row_2' class='row'> <tr> <td colspan='3'> <div style='visibility:hidden;' class='iw-formspub-error-field' width='100%' id='item_msgbox_2'> </div> </td> </tr> <tr> <td width='18' id='spacer_cell_2' onclick='_d.h_s("2");'></td> <td width='15%' id='label_cell_2'> <span id='label_2' class='iw-base-text-field-label-bold'>field-label</span> <span id='req_label_2' class='iw-formspub-field-info'>*</span> </td> <td align='left' id='field_cell_2'> <input type='text' class='iw-formspub-textbox' name='root/container/field-xpath' id='field_2' maxlength='14' size='50' readonly='true' onfocus='_d.h_s("2")' onblur='parent.api.iw_dispatch_handleOnChange("2",this);'> </td> </tr></table>