Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Sitemap Loading issue
g2svnit
Hi All,
We have migrated from Teamsite 6.7.1 to TeamSite 7.1 version. We migrated content store to new box. Migrating content store has created a problem in loading the sitemap, when we check sitemap in SiteMap tab, it just show it loading while actual nodes never load.
Can someone provide the pointer on the issue as what get currepted in sitemap file which is cauusing this issue.
Thanks a ton in advancs,
Regards,
Jitendra
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rick Poulin
Check content_center.log and/or livesite.preview.log for relevant error messages. Could be there's a difference in the XML schema for the sitemap, or possibly with the EAs used by SitePub, but you won't know until you find an error message somewhere.
kajjubee
Probably could be due to multiple workareas. Sitepublisher doesn't support multiple workareas in a branch. See if this occurs for a single workarea in a branch.
Cheers,
K
Binettoid
Hi there,
I am having the same issue on 7.2.1. I was able to edit the sitemap in the UI previously but now it will not load. It does not give any error in content_center.log or anywhere else I can find, but simply says "loading" indefinitely.
Despite editing and publishing (to development) the sitemap a few times, it still says it is version 0+, indicating it has not been versioned? I have only one workarea.
I did try editing default.sitemap manually and converting it to UTF8 but this caused an exception in the logs and UI, so I changed it back and I am back where I started.
Can anyone instruct me how to fix this problem, or zero the sitemap back to simply the "Primary" segment, without creating rules and conditions?
Any help is much appreciated!
nipper
Not helping your original issue. However if you deploy to development, the workflow terminates before the submit task. So that is why you are still at version 0+