Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
unable to retreive branch list on report center
swatis
Hi,
I am unable to retreive the list if brances on the report center page for completed worklows.
Can anyone please help me or guide me, i am using teamsite 7.1.
getting the following error in tsreport_err.log
Jun 14, 2011 7:10:41 AM org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransportFactory createTransport
WARNING: path isn't a valid local location for TcpTransport to use
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "/"
at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:48)
at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:447)
at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:497)
at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransportFactory.createTransport(TcpTransportFactory.java:136)
at org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.doConnect(TransportFactory.java:141)
at org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.doConnect(TransportFactory.java:51)
at org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.connect(TransportFactory.java:80)
at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createTransport(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:240)
at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createActiveMQConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:255)
at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createActiveMQConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:227)
at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createTopicConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:205)
at com.interwoven.tsreport.server.receiver.JmsReceiver.connect(JmsReceiver.java:292)
at com.interwoven.tsreport.server.receiver.JmsReceiver.startListeners(JmsReceiver.java:139)
at com.interwoven.tsreport.server.receiver.JmsReceiver.run(JmsReceiver.java:122)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Sunil Mugalavally
Hi,
I am also having the same problem. Were you able to resolve this issue?
TS 7.3.1
OS Win 2008 R2
Any help is greatly appreciated.
jstephan
I am also stuck with this same issue. How did you resolved this issue? Anyone plz?
Thanks in advance.
John