Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
The asset(s) could not be retrieved from the MediaBin server
cool_rash
Hi,
I am using Virage-MediaBin 7.0 Build 1.
I am not able to download some images from MB. Attach is the error screenshot.
Note:- Its happening for few images.
PLease help me resolving this.
Cheers
cool_rash
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rick Poulin
Which retrieval task did you use? Does it work with "(Get Original)"?
cool_rash
Hi
I just clicked on the download option after selecting the images. Apologies I am not proficient in MB, just learning how to use it.
Cheers
RashmiRanjan
Rick Poulin
Sorry, it's been a while since I've had a MB screen in front of me, but in the download dialog box, was there not a dropdown menu to select a retrieval task?
You might want to try downloading only one image at once, and start with JPGs. Maybe your problem has to do with attempting to convert a file that the JPG transformation task doesn't understand.
OS_BIRT_2.6.2_DynamicDataSetColumnsWithDynamicTable.rptdesign
cool_rash
Hi,
The issue is resolved. Actually the primitive was not able to find the image in the path inside MB direcrory. A junk character was causing the issue.
Thanks for the help.
Cheers