Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Rename save link as Save as Draft
tirrudev
Hi,
Is there any way that I can rename the save link in DCT as "Save as Draft".If so, can someone suggest how can I do?
For now,I added a dialog type item button at the bottom of the DCT. and label it as "save as Draft".The functionality that is required is:
1.To save the DCR.it has to validate till the fields entered and if the remaining fiels are not entered or left blank.It should validate the fields till the user entered validate and then save the dcr.Is this possible?Because How do I know till what point the use entered and I have to validate only those fields..
Thanks in Advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet