I just installed in from scratch (on a Windows XP Pro system separate from my TeamSite install )after reading your post. I appear to be getting the same results. Both in IE7 and FireFox 4.01.
Oops... I haven't run make_toolkit for a long time. Forgot I needed to be in customer_src when I run it.Now I'm getting the following.[PHP]E:\Interwoven\TeamSite\local\config\lib\content_center\customer_src>make_toolkit.iplJAVA_HOME=e:\Interwoven\TeamSite\tools\javaBuildfile: e:\Interwoven\TeamSite\local\config\lib\content_center\reference\build.xmlinit:BUILD FAILEDe:\Interwoven\TeamSite\local\config\lib\content_center\reference\build.xml:20: Execute failed: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "e:\Interwoven\TeamSite\iw-perl\bin\iwperl": CreateProcess error=193, %1 is not a valid Win32 applicationTotal time: 0 seconds[/PHP] Probably because I'm running 64 bit Windows 2008. Any suggestions to get past this?
E:\Interwoven\TeamSite\local\config\lib\content_center\customer_src>iwperl.exe e:\interwoven\teamsite\bin\make_toolkit.ipl
E:\Interwoven\TeamSite\local\config\lib\content_center\customer_src>iwperl.exe e:\interwoven\teamsite\bin\make_toolkit.iplJAVA_HOME=e:\Interwoven\TeamSite\tools\javaBuildfile: e:\Interwoven\TeamSite\local\config\lib\content_center\reference\build.xmlinit:compile:validate:[xmlvalidate] 7 file(s) have been successfully validated.[xmlvalidate] 8 file(s) have been successfully validated.files: [delete] Deleting: E:\Interwoven\TeamSite\local\config\lib\content_center\customer_out\customer.tk.war [war] Building war: E:\Interwoven\TeamSite\local\config\lib\content_center\customer_out\customer.tk.war [exec] Stripping DOCTYPE from file: WEB-INF/conf/customer/application_custom.xml, matched pattern: .*_custom.xml [exec] Stripping DOCTYPE from file: WEB-INF/conf/customer/file_template_custom.xml, matched pattern: .*_custom.xml [exec] Stripping DOCTYPE from file: WEB-INF/conf/customer/portal_custom.xml, matched pattern: .*_custom.xml [exec] Stripping DOCTYPE from file: WEB-INF/conf/customer/search_custom.xml, matched pattern: .*_custom.xml [exec] Stripping DOCTYPE from file: WEB-INF/conf/customer/ui_custom.xml, matched pattern: .*_custom.xml [exec] Stripping DOCTYPE from file: WEB-INF/conf/customer/userops_custom.xml, matched pattern: .*_custom.xml [exec] Stripping DOCTYPE from file: WEB-INF/conf/customer/workflow_custom.xml, matched pattern: .*_custom.xmliw-preview.update:update: [exec] [exec] ***** Analyzing content_center ***** [exec] Previous install of customer toolkit: Thu Jan 27 14:27:03 2011 [exec] Changed files: 1 [exec] WEB-INF/conf/customer/ui_custom.xml [exec] Exception in e:\Interwoven\TeamSite/install/install_toolkit.ipl: File not found: Y:/iwadmin/main/spars/WORKAREA/Installed/foundation/toolkit/foundation.tk.warBUILD FAILEDe:\Interwoven\TeamSite\local\config\lib\content_center\reference\build.xml:156:exec returned: 1Total time: 0 secondsE:\Interwoven\TeamSite\local\config\lib\content_center\customer_src>
When looking in the E:\Interwoven\ApplicationContainer\server\default\deploy\iw-preview.war\WEB-INF\conf\customer location I found that the changes had been copied over and After a iwreset -a the paging still isn't working.Sorry to hijack the thread.