Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwListusertask error
manju166
1. I log in to Teamsite
2. Home/New Job
and error pops up
Please look at the attached file for error
Does anybody have an idea as why this is happening..
thanks
Manju
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I don't know off hand, but there are some questions that might help lead to the solution:
1) What version of TeamSite?
2) What platform?
3) How much memory is on your TeamSite server?
4) What other applications are running on your TeamSite server?
Depending on the answers - more questions may be necessary.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
manju166
thanks Adam,
I found out the error.
I asked webturns(my production admins) to move the new branch, templates and workflow to Produciton and they didnt close the <templating> tags in available_templating.cfg file
thats why the problem occurred.
For your information.
1. Teamsite 5.01
2. Windows NT
Thansk for getting back to me