Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Visual Annotate
nirali
TS71 , OD71, Win sERV 2003 SP2
------------------------------------------
How can I install Visual Annotate in TeamSite ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rick Poulin
RTM...
CCPro Guide 7.1, p.66: Installing the VisualAnnotate toolbar
CCPro Guide 7.1, p.80: How to activate the toolbar
Admin Guide 7.1, p.280: The VisualAnnotate toolbar does not automatically display on Windows XP. Select View > Toolbars > Visual Annotate to turn on the toolbar.
nirali
CCPro Guide 7.1
Is this user guide or Admin Guide or Dev Guide ? I dont have user guide and I checked ts_71_admin_v01_en , ts_71_fpdev_v01_en Guide and I found following statement in the entire guide.
"The VisualAnnotate toolbar does not automatically display on Windows XP.
Select View > Toolbars> Visual Annotate to turn on the toolbar"
If you are referring to any other guide than this , how can I get it ?
Thanks
Rick Poulin
ts_71_CCpro_ug_v01_en.pdf
You need to get it from the support site (either one).
upload.png