Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
LSCS Queries
System
Hi All,
We are using TS 7.1 and LS 7.1.
Iam using lscs queries to perform document search and metadata search. I would like to know if we can retrieve branch.taxonomies using lscs queries. I can see that there are filters to avoid deployment of taxonomies file to LSCS.
I know that taxonomies are deployed to IWTAX_NODE table and its not available in LSCS runtime store (This is my understanding and i may be wrong here)
Please suggest some alterantives to retrieve taxonomies using LSCS queries, we don't want to go through database to get the taxonomy values.
Thanks,
Arun.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
rohit34582
OOTB Taxonomies, i.e. , content categories and content types are retrievable from LSCS queries...
For custom Taxonomies, you would need to build your own custom field-mappings and then the taxonomy will appear in the LSCS query result
Migrateduser
Hi Rohit,
Let me be more specific, my requirement is to get the branch.taxonomies file using lscs queries. Since this is an xml file we wanted to parse through the file and retrieve the taxonomies and identify the parent-child entries.
I can get dcrs, .pages using lscs queries and i can process those, but iam trying to do the same with branch.taxonomies file.
Thanks,
Arun.