I'n not sure you could have written that any more poorly. I suppose you could have taken all the vowels out...No idea at all what you're asking for.
Yes I am. It would take a long time to describe my understanding of Java and URLExternalTask. Perhaps you should ask more clearly what you want to know. And the key here may be what is your understanding of Java and URLExternalTask?
Hi,I have one small issue with the workflow.I have one URLexternal Task which is calling java class.Predecessor to this task there is one CGI Task which is returning list of variables.How can I fetch those variables into my java class?Every Help is appreciable!!!
Please don't cross-post - I already responded to this exact same question in another thread.
Ghoti was way too generous in the other thread. I would have asked if you knew what a job variable or task variable was. But Ghoti took all the fun out of that...
I am always making fun for myself. I will only help those who have made an effort to know what the **** they're doing. I will not help people who are taking a job away from someone more qualified simply because it's cheap labor, but that's a whole other discussion.
Dave, you are so politically incorrect...Time and again it's been pointed out to you that your only goal in the Forum must (yes, must!) be to provide as much free help as you possibly could, ideally 24/7. Oh, and do not forget to be warm and fuzzy in the process - lest youoffend some theatrically hypersensitive soulPersonally - I regret you do not post more