Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Invalidate cache custom menu item & multiple branches
nipper
OK, I have 3 sites, BR1, BR2 and BR3, deploying to production, BR2 and BR3 java beans.
Deploys work great, when items are pushed the pages are invalidated.
However if I use the custom menu item, the invalidate cache is sent to the production bean regardless of the branch I send it from.
Am I missing something ?
TS 6.7.2 LS 3.1
Andy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Frederik
it's possible that I'm not the only one to not understand the question :-)
nipper
it's possible that I'm not the only one to not understand the question :-)
I forgot, you are European. I will use smaller words. :-)
I have a server with 3 branches that deploy to 3 different LiveSite instances.
Since the deployment targets use a Java Bean that is compiled into the UI, they cannot all be the default Production
When I select the custom menu item, Invalidate Cache, it seems to be deploying to the Production Bean only and not to the Bean associated to that branch. So I try invalidate cache on Site 3 and Site 1 get invalidated.
rohit34582
Maybe you can write your own custom menu that will create a cache.WebRoot.**** file in the appropriate runtime env's "Sites" folder...
Then the cache for every site can be flushed appropriately...
You might just have to run an OD command that will create the cache.WebRoot.**** and deploy it to LSDS >> "Sites" Dir...