Hi,
I think i've pretty much read and tried all the posts here that relate to datadeploy and DCRs to no avail. I'm attempting to deploy an element from a DCR to a database. I've managed to get metadata (such as the "path" element) to deploy, but can't get the actual values of items to deploy.
The error I get is:
DBD: Connected to [****.****.com:1527:****]
DBD: SELECT * FROM USER_TABLES WHERE TABLE_NAME='IWDELTRACKER'
DBD: SELECT * FROM USER_TABLES WHERE TABLE_NAME='AUDIENCES'
DBD: Table [audiences] exists.
DBD: Running deployment [basearea]
DBD: extraction type=default
DBD: tuple mode=wide
DBD: area=/default/main/dev/news/mike/WORKAREA/mike
DBD: /default/main/dev/news/mike/WORKAREA/mike/templatedata/news-admin/audience/data
DBD: Generate DirectoryContents start:Thu Oct 07 10:20:35 EST 2010
DBD: Generate DirectoryContents end :Thu Oct 07 10:20:35 EST 2010
DBD: Generate TDCRTupleProducer start:Thu Oct 07 10:20:35 EST 2010
DBD: Generate TDCRTupleProducer end :Thu Oct 07 10:20:36 EST 2010
DBD: Building replicant order column information.
DBD: Building replicant order column information... Done.
DBD: TUPLE={IWOV_PROC_FLAG=true, state=Original, audiences/0=, TeamSite/Templating/DCR/Type=news-admin/audience, audiences/0/{iw_sub_elements}/0=, audiences/0/{iw_sub_elements}/0/code/0/{iw_sub_elements}/0/#PCDATA=staff, audiences/0/{iw_sub_elements}/0/code/0/{iw_sub_elements}/0=, audiences/0/{iw_sub_elements}/0/code/0=, path=templatedata/news-admin/audience/data/news-admin/audiences}
DBD: ERROR:Values for PK column
DBD: -----------------------------------
DBD: DCRs inserted : 0
DBD: DCRs updated : 0
DBD: DCRs deleted : 0
DBD: DCRs failed : 0
DBD: DCRs rolled back : 0
DBD: DCRs skipped : 0
DBD: -----------------------------------
DBD: Started : Thu Oct 07 10:20:35 EST 2010
DBD: Shutting down DDD PublisherThread
DBD: Finished: Thu Oct 07 10:20:36 EST 2010
DBD:
### IWDataDeploy FAILED ###
I've attached the DCR, deploy config and the dct. I've also tried numerous combinations as suggested in the forums, value-from-element, value-from-field, audiences/code/0, audiences/0/code/0, etc, etc. I've also tried dropping the tables prior to running, pre-creating the table and setting different database options such as delete-tracker="yes" to no avail.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers,
Mike missing in [templatedata/news-admin/audience/data/news-admin/audiences].