Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OD a single file ?
nipper
OD 7.2.1
I do not have access to the server, only the OD GUI. I am trying to get a filelist copied to the server, but that is proving quite difficult.
I want to tell OD to deploy a single file from TS, I have tried using the file name in the path specification but that is giving me an error. Is this possible ?
[php]
[/php]
Any ideas ? Tips/Pointers/RTFMs appreciated. I only have 20 to push so I can use the command line switch if I can get this working.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
I was able to upload a filelist with the OD GUI (onceI called it an XML file) and referenced it.
exportToWord.png