Dear Friends,
I am not able to access OD Admin Server from the browser after installation.
Environment: TS 6.7.2, OD 6.2.0, Linux OS
As per instructions, I installed OD Admin server using the port 8082 and try start access using URL:
http://phoenix.ges.com:8082/iw/opendeploy/login, but I am getting below message:
The connection has timed out
The server at phoenix.ges.com is taking too long to respond.
* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
Logs:
2010-04-08 13:17:27 StandardContext[/iw/opendeploy]config path: /usr/AdminServer/odadmin/config/odreporting.cfg
2010-04-08 13:17:27 StandardContext[/iw/opendeploy]deployAdmin path : /usr/AdminServer/odadmin/config/deployAdmin.cfg
2010-04-08 13:17:27 StandardContext[/iw/opendeploy]DeployAdmin.rmiPort1 not specified in config file.
2010-04-08 13:17:27 StandardContext[/iw/opendeploy]Using default value for DeployAdmin.rmiPort1: 25071
2010-04-08 13:17:27 StandardContext[/iw/opendeploy]DeployAdmin.rmiPort2 not specified in config file.
2010-04-08 13:17:27 StandardContext[/iw/opendeploy]Using default value for DeployAdmin.rmiPort2: 25071
2010-04-08 13:17:27 StandardContext[/iw/opendeploy]starting reporting server
2010-04-08 13:17:29 StandardContext[/iw/opendeploy]reporting server started
Nothing erros in other log files.
Entries in deploy.cfg:
Deploy.bootStrapUserName: root
Deploy.allowDefaultBootStrapUser: yes
Could anyone share any information that could help resolving the issue.
Many thanks in advance.