Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Teamsite Search
Benoit
Hi everybody
I've been able to install TS7.2 on Red Hat 5.3 (64 bits) with some difficulties (OD does not work).
My problem here concerns TS Search. Actually, the eventsystem is up (sometimes it's not the case but restarting jboss seems to solve this issue) so I've been able to generate indexes for branches component-guide and targeting-heartbeat. Now when I connect on TS, go to one of these branches and perform a search, the results screen displays nothing.
The logs files are not very helpful (I've also opened a tichet with Autonomy support but for now on I don't have any good answer)
Search/idol/logs/query.log says:
07/10/2010 14:44:56 [7] Action=query&TotalResults=true&databasematch=640000000000000020200000F10700000000000050220000_1&anylanguage=true&combine=simple&text=
targeting%3A*%2FDRECONTENT%3A*%2FDRECONTENT%2F*&languagetype=englishUTF8&MaxResults=5000&Print=NoResults&StoreState=true (127.0.0.1)
07/10/2010 14:44:56 [7] L 93; A 93; F 10; S 10; DL 0; SL 0; DT 3
07/10/2010 14:44:56 [7] Returning 10 matches
07/10/2010 14:44:56 [7] Query complete
07/10/2010 14:44:56 [7] Action=query&TotalResults=true&databasematch=640000000000000020200000F10700000000000050220000_1&anylanguage=true&combine=simple&text=
targeting%3A*%2FDRECONTENT%3A*%2FDRECONTENT%2F*&languagetype=englishUTF8&MaxResults=5000&StateMatchID=4TP9DFCC66BO-10%5B0-9%5D (127.0.0.1)
07/10/2010 14:44:56 [7] L 93; A 93; F 10; S 10; DL 0; SL 0; DT 3
07/10/2010 14:44:56 [7] Returning 10 matches
07/10/2010 14:44:56 [7] Query complete
So it's seems that the query "targeting" has matched some results (10).
The file ApplicationContainer/server/default/log/server.log returns some exceptions (see the attached files)
When I perform a search that return no results the result screen works fine.
any help will be greatly appreciated
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Benoit
Can somebody help me on this problem?
Bunnu
Hi,
This is known issue with TS 7.2 Search and fix is available with support. You need to apply that one.
Thanks!
Vinayak
Benoit
Ok it's good to know, I don't understand why support is not able to tell me that... Where can I download the fix?