Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
failed WFM call to gather DCR into file list
SethHickel
I have an existing WFM workflow that does a file-list transactional deployment. I am trying to add an additional task into the workflow that will detect the associated DCR's and add them to the file list. The IPL that I am using works with WFT's but for some reason I can't seem to get it to work with the WFM. The DCR's do not get submitted/versioned.
Any suggestions or follow up questions? Not sure what other information to provide for assistance.
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mart2001
What version of TeamSite and OS?
Also, does the workflow get stuck at the PreProcessGetDCR or is it able to get to the end?
What is the value of $result after running the iwunlock?
SethHickel
6.7.1 - win2003
SethHickel
Sorry - incomplete response
The WF does not get stuck at PreProcessGetDCR. It completes and deploys the generated file. Will look for logging values and post those ...
Tks