Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Testing deployment using OD 7.2 with TS7.2 on development target
Benoit
I've the error message while launching the workflow: "LSCS StartDeployment: Error while deploying to LSCS. Please look for content center logs for more details." and in the log files I've this error message "org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog."
I've tried to deploy a ".page" file, a ".xml" file, a ".js" file and a ".jpeg" file and I always got the same error message except that this line change depending on the content deployed: "DeploymentRunner - deployFiles: received
failure result for deployment: StandardMetadata"
Please find attached the deployment.log file located under the folder LiveSiteCSAuth/log
Thanks in advance for your help
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Frederik
have you verified that OD webservices are correctly running... (either the OD install guide or TS install guide has some verification url you're supposed to test - don't have access to this right now)
Benoit
OD Webservices are running and I've tested the URL to check that... (the url is
http://hostname:web-service-port/iw/services/cd/1.1/opendeployservice)
Any other ideas?
Image Test.zip
nipper
Have you searched the forums ? That error is actually fairly common (both in FormsPub and OD).
Search for prolog and start reading.
Benoit
I've searched the forum... I've made some actions like regenerating passphrase, checking all xml files created by the TS and OD installation script but without any success.
I've done a fresh install of OD7.2 and TS7.2 on a red hat 5.3 64 bits.
Any new ideas on how to solve this problem?
Benoit
I've solved the problem...
In the file LiveSiteCSAuth/authoring/etc/deployment/config/deployment-source.properties
I was using the wrong port for OD Webservices
# the port on which the Interwoven OpenDeploy Service runs
OpenDeployService_Port=9283
After restarting jboss (/etc/init.d/iw.jboss stop / start), the error "Content is not allowed in prolog." disapear and I'm now able to use the default Publish Livesite Content workflow.