Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
WFM FormAPI Libarary location
ISCBorisB
It seems that I can not make FormAPI Library "visible" from the custom_instantiation.cfg.
WFM Documentation has nothing on the topic. How should I denote WFM FormAPI Libarary location?
Please note that I would like to keep a library "close" to the cfg, do not want to place JSP on iw-home.
Can I use relative
location="template-type"
? If so, what is this location relative
to
?
If my only option is an absolute
location="webserver"
(or no location at all) what is the format of
src attribute? I've tried the following to no avail:
src="/iw-mount/iwadmin/...
src="Y:/iwadmin/...
src="//My Server Name/iwadmin/...
Tips, hints, RTFMs welcome
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
I use this in templates:
[php]
<script lanuage-="javascript" location="webserver" src="/iw/FormAPI/this.js"/>
[/php]
where this is in iw-home/httpd/iw/FormAPI/this.js
I never use relative to the template, because then you cannot share the FormAPI. You would remember if you were not sleeping during my presentation at GearUP a few years back. ;-)
ISCBorisB
Thanks Andy.
I never use relative to the template...
I've actually used both relative and absolute locations. "../.." Syntax allows you to reference "up".
I often find it convenient to locate Branch-level JS on the templatedata folder, Category (if I need any)
on Category and Type (if I have type-specific functions) right next to datacapture.cfg - but that's just me.
You would remember if you were not sleeping...
You've got it all wrong! It was not snoring you've heard. I was actually purring from the pleasure of
listening to such wonderful presentation