Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Deployment and Download differences
balzer
I am seeing differences in results when I deploy an asset with at given task and when I download it manually.
The task is just an XML encoder to output the metadata of each asset in xml. When I run the deployment through deployment agent, not all of my assets are getting converted to the XML metadata. But when I go to those same assets and download them with the same task it works.
I need to get the deployment working, because I want a daily schedule to pick up and deploy any metadata changes.
Any thoughts?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Arijit
I haven't tested this myself but give it a try. Write a metadata derivative and use the derivative for your deployment.
jrMugz
When we were having so issues with Deployment Agent transfers, we restarted our MediaBin/Deployment Agent server, and it has been working fine since. See if that works for you.
Jim