Hello,
I am trying to implement checksum verification of deployments (transactional filelist based deployment from teamsite workarea to web server of a "regular" file w/out EA). I have modified my deployment configuration and added
checksumVerify="yes"
to the appropriate transferRules element. Now, deployments "hang" :
- i can see that they are active by using iwodcmd serverstatus on the base and both receivers
- i see the expected logs and manifests on the base and both receivers
- the macro log on the base has last line "Waiting for 2 children to complete phases"
- the micro logs on the base have last line "Sending [./sites/sibos2010/conferencedata/pages/sample.txt] [reason file_list]"
- the macro logs on the receivers have last line "Waiting for 1 children to complete phases"
- the micro logs on the receivers have last line " FailedCommit 0" (after "PRECOMMIT")
... and the whole thing just hangs like that... the file never arrives at the destination (that i can see). I don't even see the transfered file NAME in any macro or micro log on the receiver side.
Anybody have any experience with getting checksumVerify working? What am i doing wrong?
Thanks for your time,
/t