Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TS 6.7.2 - Install issue
Jenni
Hi All,
Thanks for the responses. We are installing TS 6.7.2 on Solaris 10 OS. We had come to a portion of the install where I got the below error. I have also attached the log related to the error. Can any one have any pointers?
Warning
-------
Running /apps/TeamSite/install/tsconfig failed. Please check /apps/TeamSite/install/tsconfig.log. The installer will abort.
Thanks,
Jenni
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Does this server have NFS installed/open ? Does anyone use it ?
You may need to talk to suppoer.
Jenni
Hi Nipper,
Thanks for the reply. How can I check if it is installed?
Thanks!
Jenni
nipper
ls /etc/init.d/*nfs*
ls /etc/init.d/*/*nfs*
Should see something like
/etc/rc.d/rc4.d/K20nfs
/etc/rc.d/rc4.d/S14nfslock
/etc/rc.d/rc5.d/K20nfs
/etc/rc.d/rc5.d/S14nfslock
/etc/rc.d/init.d/nfs
/etc/rc.d/init.d/nfslock
/etc/rc.d/rc1.d/K20nfs
/etc/rc.d/rc1.d/K86nfslock
/etc/rc.d/rc3.d/K20nfs
/etc/rc.d/rc3.d/S14nfslock
/etc/rc.d/rc0.d/K20nfs
/etc/rc.d/rc0.d/K86nfslock
/etc/rc.d/rc6.d/K20nfs
/etc/rc.d/rc6.d/K86nfslock
/etc/rc.d/rc2.d/K20nfs
/etc/rc.d/rc2.d/K86nfslock
/etc/sysconfig/nfs
Plus you should have
/sbin/umount.nfs
/sbin/mount.nfs