TS6.7.2 / windows server 2003----------------------------------Following example is taken from manual. Does this wft file satisfy xml rules ? I mean there has to be root element. In this example, there are two root elements. template_script nand workflow. Is not it required that template_script be inside the workflow tag ? If template_script is supposed to be inside workflow tag, then why is it outside workflow tag in thjius example ? Does not this xml file give an error, as there is no root element ? If this syntax is correct, then what is the root element in this example ? If there is no root element, is not one root element required as per the xml rules ?
I understand that.Part I dont understand is, when template_script is within workflow root-element, the result of processed code is included in resulting job specification file. But when template_script is outside of workflow element like in this case, resulting TAG_info directive will also be residing outside of workflow element, right ? Will that be OK for job specification XML file ? How does that meet the criteria of a "well-formed XML file" ?BTW, Thanks for your answers.