Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DCR field edit in 7.1 oddity
nipper
OK, playing with the DCR field edit capability in 7.1, basically if you are editing a page with components that read a DCR and hover over a field, you can click on it and a popover shows up and you can edit that field only. Way cool.
However one thing I noticed is that if I have 3 fields, (use the example Title, Intro, Data) if you edit and close Data, then you cannot hover and edit it again until you edit one of the others. Then it is not available and so on.
I am using it out of the Component Guide, so I really doubt it is something I did. Anyone else see this ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet