Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
SitePublisher and .Net Master pages
fiquebem
We have TS 7.0 on Windows and want to refer to a Master ASPX page from SitePublisher page templates. We are not using LiveSite and will be simply Generating "HTML" from the .pages and publishing it to the IIS servers.
How can we go about using ASP.Net Master and Content pages in conjunction with SitePublisher?
A co-worker has been looking into this and he told me:
~~~~~~~~~
I noticed that you cannot reference a MasterPage via a XML, so I'm not exactly sure how to do this.
I wasn't exactly sure how to reference a MasterPage from the template or if we even could. We will need to be able to select from the regular Site.master and a CharacterSite.master since our character sites have a different look/feel.
~~~~~~~~~
Thanks so much!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet