Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
VFE - Picture Caption
CMSILuser
TS 6.7.2 SP2 - windows 2003 SP2
Here is a requirement I have got.
Enhance the Picture functionality of the Visual Format Editor to include an photo caption. And we have to display the caption beneath the image.
Any insights or inputs are greatly appreciated.
thanks,
~R
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
CMSILuser
Any Pointers?
I wonder, about no-one has got this requirement at all!
~C
CSS Rotated Text.rptdesign
jwl
Do you mean in the Visual Format editor or in the PT?
CMSILuser
Visual Format Editor
Faizi
Visual Format Editor
Can you elaborate your requirement? I mean where are you facing problem. If it is not coming with OOTB then you may need to customize VFE. You can find various VFE customization related post on the forum. You can also download VFE developer guide from VFE provider.
CMSILuser
Thanks for all the responses. I have implemented a workaround. I am fine for now.