Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwidmap: correcting deleted owner of the file
Sbardeo
Hi,
Recently, I tried to correct deleted TS users by using iwidmap CLT.
My approach was:
1. first run iwidmap -u -x output_file_path default_store_path
2. Edit output file by replacing invalid users with SYSTEM.
3. run iwidmap -u -a -I new_output_file_path default_store_path
But this has not changed file owner which was showing SID of deleted user.
Will replacing user work, instead of changing idmap output file? Is there any other approach for this?
Server Details:
TS 6.7.1
OS: Win 2003
Thanks in Advance!!!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
romil_rose
Not sure, but try with small
-i [color=Black]instead of
[/color]
3. run iwidmap -u -a
-I
new_output_file_path default_store_path
Also you need to deactivate / reactive the store for the changes to take effect.
Sbardeo
Thanks Romil,
Deactivating store helped to replace deleted users with SYSTEM user.
Thanks Again!!!