Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error while importing xml in MTStudio
Richu
Hi All,
I have an XML file with the SVTerms defined. If I create a new project say Prj1 in Mtstudio and import my xml file, i get all the nodes created in Mtstudio. but then MTstudio does not allow me to add a new node. It throws an error : "New UID is already in use".
Has anyone come across such error?
PFA the xml file.
Any kind of help is appreciated
Thanks,
Richa
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
srinivasarao
Hi,
The UID is not in the proper format , that is the reason to get that error.
"UID (required)—a unique identifier for the term. A UID (an attribute of the
element) has the format prefix::number—where prefix is a prefix that reflects
name of the taxonomy and number is a unique number. For example, the term
“Active” in Ajuba’s Vacations taxonomy has the UID VAC::000002. (See
MetaTagger User’s Guide for a description of the Ajuba case example.)"
I have modified the UIDs to proper format and then it is working. I have made the follwoing changes.
Infy
false
ABC
DEF
GHI
XYZ
So change the UIDs to properformat.
--Srinivasa Rao Aravilli