Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Including boilerplate xsl in component's appearance xsl
Rojesh
Hi,
I have a locale specific data that I am intending to store in xsl file so I can include it in appearance xsl.
Here is how my site is laid out :
site
------en_US_sample
-----------Page_Folder
----------------resources
--------------------abc.xsl ( en_US specific data )
------ja_JP_sample
-----------Page_Folder
----------------resources
--------------------abc.xsl ( ja_JP specific data )
Is there a way in components appearance xsl where I can include abc.xsl such that when I am creating a page in a Page_Folder, it knows which abc.xsl to include. In other words, if i am in ja_JP_sample/Page_Folder/ and creating a page it should use abc.xsl from ja_JP_sample/resources .
For example in appearance xsl I will have
[html]
( obviously this doesnt work !!)
[/html]
Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
But this will perfectly
[HTML][/HTML]
vpatel
In addition to what "CyberPop" posted there is another name-space that you can leverage as well:
http://www.interwoven.com/custom/some/file.xsl
http://www.interwoven.com/livesite/some/file.xsl
Notice the subtle difference of *custom* vs *livesite*. Each one of these two options support different use cases. Refer to the SP dev guide to get more details.
SectionResetTotalPage_ML.rptdesign
Rojesh
Thank you guys for the helpful pointer. I will let you all know how it went.