Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
send parameters to wfm
tirrudev
Hi,
How can I send the parameters to wfm.
1.I am using iwwft_compile.ipl -i <$xml to invoke a wft.
2.In $xml file i am passing the generated files as parameters.But in wfm
the command used to incoke is
$iwhome . "/bin/iwmodelc -i "prototyped workflow" "$workarea". In the ipl I can use this command but how can i tell wfm that these are the files generated?like iw_file.SAY IN $XML WE HAVE
[html]
custom/testdeploy.wft
tirrudev
/default/main/jetnet/WORKAREA/internet
$iwhome
through POC
html/test.html
[/html]
So, In wfm how can I send these files?
Thanks in Advance..
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
tirrudev
Can someone plese suggest is there any CLT similar to iwwft_compile.ipl -i < wfinput.xml.
Do we have any similar CLT in wfm to send parameters as key-value pairs.
If there is no such CLT how can we send parameters to wfm before its started
Thanks in advance..