Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Email Notification
Dasari
Hi,
Is there any way to get notification when ever a new file or folder has been added in Teamsite. Currently I am using TeamSite 6.7.
Please let me know if there is any command or module available in TeamSite.
Thanks
Dasari
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
romil_rose
Is there any way to get notification when ever a new file or folder has been
added
in Teamsite.
By
added
, if you mean
Create(File -> New File/Folder)
then look for
iwatcreate
in CLT manual.
By
added
, if you mean
Import
, then you need to write your own custom import functionality which will send the notification after importing.
Reghunath
====== sorry! I didn't notice above reply =====
Hi,
You should check Command Triggers where one can configure custom scripts which run as services for events
I think iwatcreate.ipl would help.
Check out the Command Triggers Chapter 4 in Command Line Tool Reference Guide.
Regards
Reghu.
Migrateduser
And now, from the Department of Redundancy Department....
script-tab.png