Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
customized perl function
nirali
If I want to include a customized perl function in TPL, then I can create a perl file with package say BellTS, at the top and save this file with .pm extension as BellTS.pm. Now save this BellTS.pm file in iwhome/iw-perl/site/lib. I can include this module in any TPL like i¸I can include TeamSite::Config.
Now if I want to use another customized function, do I need to create another perl module ? Can I include this new file in BellTS.pm ? Or BellTS.pm will just be one file ? A package can carry many files in it. Do I need to name perl file in the BellTS.pm as some perl file like bell_one.pl ? By that I mean BellTS.pm is paackage and bell_one.pl is file inside this package. Then I can include bell_two.pl in BellTS.pm. If I am naming bell_one.pl as BellTS.pm, then how can I include another file in this package ?
I am taking this code from one of the threads in the forum.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
oduiubo
It is working the same way at TeamSite as in normal machine.
You can create so many your own modules and use it. You can use initiation parameters to your modules to use some particular configurations if you wish. Basically it is no limitations, except included Perl modules are not really fresh.