You can't really (this is intentionally not exposed), that's the idea behind components and layout management, they components do not need to know where they are positioned, so when you use different layouts the component doesn't have to worry about how it is positioned and only be responsible for the content rendered within.
I agree with you Alex, but I don't want to know about the positioning of components on page. I just want to know the base location of components lets say I have two Breadcrumb components available and the location of both components are mentioned below:/iwadmin/main/livesite/component/WORKAREA/shared/testing1/breadcrumb.component/iwadmin/main/livesite/component/WORKAREA/shared/testing2/breadcrumb.componentsay while creating the page I have used /testing2/breadcrumb.component, but later, how will some other person will come to know which component is used on that page.Thanks...
I guess the other person can open the .page in edit mode and can find the exact name and location of a particular component from the properties of that component .