Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
FormPublisher page navigation issue
CMSILuser
On specific templates, we are having an issue with Page navigations.
Issue 1: I am move from page 1 to page 2. But I can't navigate back to Page 1. The navigation arrows are disabled.
Issue 2: Navigation between pages is causing losing some data in some specific fields.
I wonder if this is code related issues since, the same template works fine on other server. Any inputs on this are appreciated.
Thanks,
~R
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
CMSILuser
TS 6.7.2 SP2 - Widnows 2003 SP2
nipper
This makes no sense, there is nothing inherent in TS forms publisher that causes this.
You need to do some digging yourself. Does this happen when you preview or generate ? Both ? View source, is there something in there messing things up ? Are you using the proxy server to get assets off another branch ? Are you going to a fully qualifies URL (
http://www.myco.com/some/html/page.html
) and that is causing the problem ?
CMSILuser
There is no special scenario. This is just a simple template was developed long back and have been patching. I just wanted to see, if anybody else faced this issue or if this is known issue due to the version changes, etc., which helps me avoiding digging into the legacy code. Anyways, I'll take your suggession, digging into it.
Thanks much for the response.
- R
ihub.8246.sankaross.stdout.log.zip
CMSILuser
Could not find the root cause, But debugging/digging into the code - resolved the issue. No changes have been made to the code.
~R
nipper
Don't you just love when problems go away by them selves ?
Untitled.png