Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Resize the pop up dialog box
Jenni
Hi All,
I am trying to resize the popup dialog box that appears on the TS 7.2.1 version. Can any one tell me the change I need to make for this to happen?
I saw .iw-base-popup values in the reference file. But it gives me the option to change the font size of the letters that appears on the popup box and not the size of the box itself.
Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Jenni
Resizing the pop up box is not customizable as per Autonomy.
vaibhav2288
Resizing the pop up box is not customizable as per Autonomy.
Which pop up box you want to resize ? if it is save dialog box , then you can resize it with URL external command, with window parameter to the window.open().
Jenni
We are trying to resize the error pop up box.