Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Teamsite briefcase
sanhitaroyc
Hello,
My Client wants to know about teamsite briefcase.
TS 6.7.2 SP2 (Build Number: 70044)
OS - Linux
I learned from the forum itself that we need to configure Frontoffice server and client.
Would like to know whether it is available freely with this TS version?
If yes, then can it be configured on Linux OS?
Also, please provide me the full name of the doc for this?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
patrickm
Content Centre Desktop (as the old product roadmap was pushing it), is now pre-installed. You just need to install the client, which I believe is windows only.
sanhitaroyc
Thanks patrickm for your quick reply.
Could you please tell me how do I check if its installed ?
also, if you can provide me the name of the doc fo configuring TFO
patrickm
You don't need to enable anything. Just install the client on your desktop, type in your TeamSite Server details, along with your username/password. Once authenticated (assuming the ports are open), you will be given a branch list. Pick the branch/workarea you need desktop access to and that is it. All configuration is client side. In the past you needed to configure this on a user/branch basis. This is no longer the case.
sanhitaroyc
Thanks again.
in the pdf, I found that the client installer would be available at
iw-home/httpd/iw/plugin location.
But I didn't find the plugin folder at this location.
So, does that mean TFO server is not installed on our TS server.
Where can I find the client installer for this?
Is searched my server, but did not find it.
sanhitaroyc
Can anybody help me out with this ?