Does the XSL not just use the task's XML representation?
Im sure its something like that, but i can't really match any of the workflow related XML (that are quite a lot) with the xpath's used by the JobCompleteNotification xsl.Can you please point me to a path / document where to check the task xml as you suggest?Cheers from italy and thanks for the response!.Emanuel.
If you build and [temporarily?] use the mailNotificationTask.java class that comes with TeamSite (I believe in IWHOME/local/config/lib/content_center/customer_samples_src/) you can enable debugging in the class and then have it dump out the XML it is using. Hopefully it's the same as the LiveSite email code, so you'll be able to use it as a basis for designing your XSL.Personally, I don't like the way they did the email class(es) for Java and wrote my own which, among other things, allows one to set a mail_debug task variable to achieve the same results - without having to edit and recompile the source code -- however my XML dump is different than the OOTB XML dump of the workflow information, so it won't be any help for you -- and before you ask, no, I do not intend to post my code for public consumption at this time.
False positive.I checked the ipl / wfm xmls' saw the task / job xml with the iwgetwfobj command but still i can't seem to find the actual xml used...I will try the debug option ghoti suggested