Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TinyMCE not initializing in replicant
ruthieballenger
I have a problem where I added new fields to an existing form making these TinyMCE fields. On first load, the tinyMCE buttons aren't there. I can key in text, save the form, exit and reenter the form and the tinyMCE buttons appear. Same issue occurs when using F5 to refresh the window. It appears after pressing F5 after data has been keyed and saved.
I have removed the fields from the replicant and the tinyMCE buttons appear like expected but I really need these fields in a replicant.
I checked to make sure I loaded all the same external-editor-configs in the same order but still have the issue.
Any one experience this or have a suggestion? Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
What version of TeamSite (including service pack and patches)?
What browser / version of browser?
There have been a number of issues with TinyMCE in earlier versions of TeamSite which were fixed in later versions...
ruthieballenger
I've tried IE 7 and Mozilla 3.6.10. Teamsite version 6.7.1 sp1
nipper
You may need to upgrade to 6.7.2, and possibly SP2. Check the support site for the release notes and see what bugs have been fixed. I know this came up before.
A work around may be to not use the inline and use the callout instead