Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Can somebody help with the FreezeDocumentCmd?
rjb09
The SDK documentation is poor, to say it mildly.
I am trying to implement this command and I am getting exceptions, that's probably because the ContextItem is incorrect.
The documentation only enumerates the the ContextItem that can go with this command, without any explanation except if the item is required or not. No examples are provided.
If someone has ever used this command and could provide some help or examples, it would be greatly appreaciated.
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
rjb09
nevermind,
I was advised to use it to freeze a document but I found that there is a much better way to do it.
wasabi
Hi,
Is this the same with "Declare as record?". I am trying to declare as record using the API but I couldn't find any documentation on it.
Regards,
robcom
I am soon to do a 'Declare as Record' function (with extras) and would also like to know if the FreezeDocumentCmd is the same. Even if not, a quick explanation of the 'much better way' would be appreciated.
Robert