Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
"iw-cc" dir
niniti
When I see a datacapture.cfg , there is a call server used as follows[html]var callURL = "http://"+server+"/iw-cc/teamsite/Microsites/callForMaster.jsp";[/html]Now I was shown path on the server for "callFoeMaster.jsp" as follows
"C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\httpd\webapps\content_center\teamsite\Microsites"
How "iw-cc" is condidered as "C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\httpd\webapps\content_center" ? Where is it specified ? I did not see anywhere in iw.cfg where iw-cc is specified as "C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\httpd\webapps\content_center".
Please guide me with this.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ISCBorisB
"iw-cc" is TS Web Server Alias mapped to "<iwhome>/httpd/webapps/content_center/".
For the Apache Web Server (prior to 7.2) it is configured in <iwhome>/iw-webd/conf/iwwebd.conf,
I'm sure JBoss has something similar. I do not know why you would need these details but - it is
IMO a very good idea not to change this particular setting.
Rick Poulin
Apache Web Server (prior to 7.2) it is configured in <iwhome>/iw-webd/conf/iwwebd.conf
It's still the same in 7.2+