Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Maximum number of users for Teamsite
slk
Is there a limit for the number of users in TeamSite?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Nope. Only based on how many resources you have and how many licenses you have purchased.
slk
Nope. Only based on how many resources you have and how many licenses you have purchased.
Hi,
Thanks for your reply!
I am asking for one installation of TeamSite if there is a limited number of users that it can support. For example, Can 2000 users logged into TeamSite concurrently and do their work?
nipper
Resources and licenses are the only issue. The TS Install guide will tell you how to size it.
That being said, 2000 concurrent users is *much* larger than any install I have ever heard of. I hope you have a very serious architect on site.
srosewall
Concurrency is the key word here.
I know of organisations with x,000 registered TeamSite users, but you'd start to struggle if you had 50 or more of them working concurrently.
If you think that you'll have that amount (or more) of concurrent users, then you will need to think very carefully about how you architect and configure TeamSite.
Hope that helps.
slk
Thanks Nipper and Scrosewall for your answers. It helps!