Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
log4j.properties
sanhitaroyc
TS 6.7.2 SP2
WFM 1.0.0.1
OS - Linux
I want to set the debug setting to DEBUG level for Workflow modeler and for the Email Templates.
The contents in log4j.properties are -
log4j.rootLogger=INFO, Console, PRM
log4j.appender.PRM=org.apache.log4j.FileAppender
log4j.appender.PRM.File=PostRebootManager.log
log4j.appender.PRM.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.PRM.layout.ConversionPattern=(%d) %-5p: %c{1} - %M: %m%n
log4j.appender.Console=org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender
log4j.appender.Console.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.Console.layout.ConversionPattern=(%d) %-5p: %c{1} - %M: %m%n
log4j.logger.org=DEBUG
log4j.logger.com=DEBUG
#ident "IWID:teamsite/src/install/drivers/uninstalldrv_teamsite/log4j.properties:df7973dca0efeab89c1bf2a757452af0::................................"
Do I need to make any other change or do I need to restart the teamsite server after this change to reflect?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sanhitaroyc
I checked the servletd_out.log but did not find any extra debug lines.
Adam Stoller
Most (all?) of the TeamSite [custom] logging is handled via the IWHOME/local/config/lib/content_center/customer_src/etc/conf/customer/log4j.xml file.
See examples on pages 106 and 160 in the User Interface Customization Guide.
Changes to the above file require the running of make_toolkit.ipl