Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Import List Limitation
rpjoseph
We have noticed that there is a limit to the number of files that appear on import files utility in Teamsite. The limit is 20. This is obviously inconvenient if you are importing from a directory with 21 files or more.
Is this configurable? If so - where do I change it?
Thank you
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
MattP
I don't believe there is a limitation. The file import is a java applet, that has some browser dependencies. Are you seeing this behavior on all client machines, or just a few. Search through the posts, you will see how others handles it. The most legit I found was...
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums/cgi-bin/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=PRODUCTS_TEMPLATING&Number=12238&page=&view=&sb=&o=&vc=1#Post12238
Matt
Matthew Petitjean
BOC Group
Murray Hill, NJ 07974 USA