Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwsyncdb
mart2001
Hi,
Is anybody able to run iwsyncdb on OpenDeploy 7.2.1 for Linux? I was able to run that command on solaris, and it gives the usage output. But when I try it on Linux, it gives the following exception:
DD Home : /web/iwov/OpenDeployNG
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no iwdeploy_hopi in java.library.path
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1709)
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:823)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1030)
at com.interwoven.dd100.syncdb.TRunSyncCommand.(TRunSyncCommand.java:49)
Could not find the main class: com.interwoven.dd100.syncdb.TRunSyncCommand. Program will exit.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rick Poulin
I've seen this before, though about a year ago... I think it amounted to a missing or mislinked .so file in your OD lib folder. There should be additional pointers about it in OD.log if you have the same issue I had at the time. Also, which version of Linux? Make sure you're on a supported configuration.
Migrateduser
I too have seen this in OD 7.x running on Linux.
If you add the path od-home/jre/bin to LD_LIBRARY_PATH, this CLT should work fine.