Hi(Workflow Modeller)I have a External task to generate html files upon successful generation of html files, workflow should transition to the next task which is to create manifest file(CGI TASK). Currently when workflow is invoked, the external task executes and succeeds without transitioning to CGI task(for creating manifest file).I have to go to the Workflow tab in TeamSite and manually click on "Start Input Task" button. Not sure why this is happening.Can some one suggest How can i transition to CGI Task from external task without clicking on Start Input Task Button Manually.I am attaching my external task ipl code.Environment TS6.7.2Thanks in Advance...
Hi,Thanks for the responses..I have made the first task---To generate html files(CGI Task) and attribute for this is immediate="t" and the second task is a CGI Task(To Create a Manifest file)(immediate-"t") Fot the first task it does not ask for "Start Input Task" But for second task I have to go under workflow tab and click Start Input TaskFor the CGI Task to start automatically,Does it need to be preceeded by User Task or Group Task?CGI Task preceeded by CGI task does not start automatically..Can someone please explain?Thanks in Advance
The issue is resolved I have gone throught WF Developer guide...
Consider combining the code in your externaltask program into your cgitask program and then removing the externaltask so that the cgitask is your start task.